Re: gps fix

the audio feature only works if you select by foot
then you get a little speaker icon and you can select start audio
it wont show on car or by train by foot only at the moment

i used it to work and back yesterday it consumed battery but worked 100%
i set up a account and it lets you save selected areas of map so shouldnt need gps saving battery im going to test that this week :)

Wayne