using the BQ E4.5 as a cam

Hi,

Yesterday I wanted to share some movie about my desktop of my netbook,
i.e. capture my screen with the BQ. It's hard to focus at the same time
holding/starting the cam and manage the desktop.

Is there any tripod for the BQ which could held the cam fixed in the
correct direction? And how could one start the capturing from within the
SSH session?

Any ideas?

Thx

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups