Re: crontab

El sábado, 16 de mayo de 2015 15:02:36 (CEST), Oliver Grawert escribió:
hi,

Am Samstag, den 16.05.2015, 11:24 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
Hello,

Can I somehow run cron jobs in the BQ r22? It seems that it is not
possible due to read only root fs. Is there any other way to schedule a job
to run every 5 minutes? Thanks

you can just use the "crontab -e" command as phablet user, that will put
a user crontab in place ...

No, I tried so, but it complained about read only file system;

note though that cron is the normal distro cron, it is not modified to
wake up the device so you will lose events if it goes into suspend ...
(we only have it installed by default to clean up cache files and logs
which both isn't time critical)

I know, but I want to catch something when the BQ does not suspend;

Thanks

matthias

--
Sent from my Ubuntu phone