Re: Gps

El día Friday, May 15, 2015 a las 01:56:48PM +0100, Colin Ian King escribió:

> > Yes gps works but you don't have the here agps module.  So you would
> > have wait for it for an initial fix.  This can take upto 15 minutes.
> > In that time you have to keep the screen active, unlocked and the app
> > in the foreground.
> >

> The time to first fix (TTFF) on a cold start without AGPS may have to
> wait up to 12.5 minutes to get the almanac, so typically, TTFF is quoted
> as about 15 minutes.

I switched off/on my BQ (r22), started the SensorStatus app and have had
a fix in less then 2 minutes. I killed the app and started OSMtouch
which placed the blue ball into the correct (my) postition.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."