BQ (r22) does no suspend

Hello,

My BQ (r22) did today morning the programmed alarm at 5:20 CEST and
since then it does not suspend anymore. It's configured to do so after 1
minute of idle, I checked this again, but it does not suspend. I have it
right now attached to my netbook and there is no run-away proc to be
seen. I could provide any information out of the device if anybody is
interested in some logs or whatever.

Just let me know. I have to reboot it around 12pm CEST.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups