Re: Bluetooth - Carkit

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 1:25 PM, rpsoft <rpsoft@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Most of the time my phone (Nexus4,r19,stable) has  problems to
> establish a connection with the Toyota Bluetooth Carkit.
> Where I can find some log information about the Bluetooth connection ?

You'll likely need both /var/log/syslog and
/home/phablet/.cache/upstart/application-legacy-ubuntu-system-settings-.log
(note the extra - just before .log)

The former describes what happens in bluetoothd itself, and the latter logs
some extra information from the "client" side, which will do the actual
calls to bluetoothd.

With both of these, please file a bug on Launchpad against
ubuntu-system-settings here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+filebug

/ Matt