Re: Telegram broken

Il 20/05/2015 16:59, Michal Karnicki ha scritto:
Hi Sam,

Riccardo pointed to the correct site where you can file a bug. It's the
first time I heard about the problem,

Same problem here; Telegram app starts, window with "no chats", crash.

so if you're a technical user, please
follow up with me off the list, and I'll provide instructions how we can
debug this.

If you'd just prefer to work around this and be on your way:

1. Install the "Terminal" app from Ubuntu store, launch it and provide your
PIN/pass to authorize the app.
2. Run this command: (note this will delete messages received in your
secret chats!!!)
rm .cache/com.ubuntu.telegram/
3. Re-launch Telegram (if it's running, swipe it away first from the app
switcher).

If you still have the problem, do the same with:
rm .config/com.ubuntu.telegram/+your_phone_number/auth
You'll have to re-log in at that point.

Done all that, succesfully, but after closing and repoening the app some times, the crash returned.

rob