Re: Convergence on Ubuntu Touch Nexus 4 with slimport

​I'd like to clarify on what Gerry wrote,

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Gerry Boland <gerry.boland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> The code we demoed in your video just wasn't high enough
> quality to ship to all users.

​Not exactly, but without getting into details, the video​ shows completely
different project, which was Ubuntu for Android. I believe there was a
video clip out there of an in-development state of Ubuntu convergence
(which perhaps Gerry thought you shared), but these are not the same thing.

> We're still working on that, but it's a
> ​ ​
> high priority task for us.

​That is true.​ Meaning, we no longer would run Ubuntu off an Android
device, but we'd be much smarter about how we do these things, which is
very exciting.

Thanks,
karni

--