Re: bluetooth sync contacts

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 7:12 AM, carl verstraete
<verstraete.carl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My bq connect to my bluetooth radio/hands free car kit, but it doesn't sync
> my contacts.
> I can receive phone calls, and the call goes to the car kit.
> But for dailing, I need to compose the number on the car kit.
> The phone book is empty.
> When connected with bluetooth, and I choose the number on my phone, the car
> kit doesn't take over.
>
> Is there a workaround?
> Where to file a bug, and what to include?

We do have obexd running, which is the piece responsible for syncing
your contacts over bluetooth.

Please open a bug against https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/obexd,
and in case you have shell access, please do the following and attach
your logs to the bug:

phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ stop obexd
obexd stop/waiting
phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ /usr/lib/obexd/obexd -n -d > obexd.log 2>&1 &

Then just try to connect with your car again. obexd.log should provide
the required info to see why it's failing with your car.

Please also provide your car model and such.

Thanks,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo