Notification issues

I've been having a number of issues with notifications on the BQ device. Firstly notifications aren't always received. For example, I open telegram and there will be new messages that receieved no notification. Notifications can be delayed and grouped. If I send myself several notifications using Caxton, sometimes I don't receive them for several hours and then I will receive several together. Notifications from the future. I have a persistent voicemail notification that I can't get rid of. It frequently tells me that I have a voicemail from tomorrow. If there are any concerned developers who would like to see any particular logs please let me know. I don't want to upload some of the logs to launchpad as they contain personal information but I am happy to send them to individuals.
Thanks,

Dan
--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device