Re: Dekko && header lines

Hi Matthias,

1) Not yet, but I agree it's something we should have. We have a bug for it already https://bugs.launchpad.net/dekko/+bug/1376645. I will see if I can squeeze it in for the next update as it's pretty simple to implement.

2) Simeon is correct, you can mark read/unread from the message list trailing actions.

Regards

Dan