Re: [ubuntu-phone] Offline routing application - Publishing problems

Hello Michael,

The library in the ppa (libosmscoutimport0) was first compiled without
libxml, but it should be now.
I suspect that you should update the library from the ppa, that way it
should work.
Both issues shouldn't be the case if you use the gui OSMScoutImport or
the script osmscout-import.

Frans