Landing team 03.06.15

Hello everyone,

The final dual-sim regression fix just landed in the overlay PPA and we
have kicked a new image build. We expect this image to be the final
promotion candidate for OTA-4 that's planned for public release next week.

As for this writing QA didn't find any blocking issues with rc-proposed
- let's hope it'll stay like this till the end of testing. The
system-image hard-link problem has also been fixed, with another fix for
a potential issue with delta-generation in the queue, everything should
be ready for the big release next week.

We'll be opening the vivid landing gates soon.

Another quick notice: I will be off tomorrow and on Friday only
providing bare minimum CI Train maintenance, so there will be no landing
e-mails during those days. I'll be back full time on Monday. Let's hope
we'll have good news then.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- Missing commitlogs due to manifest switches

* Smoke-testing results:
devel : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/wily/touch/
rc : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/

#213 devel/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/wily/touch/mako/214:20150603:20150529.1/12812/

#147 rc/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch_stable/mako/147:20150602:20150210/12811/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (stable):

** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the AP to be
removed is too big, ~6min)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

* Blocking issues (devel):

** Wifi list is empty
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1416424

** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the AP to be
removed is too big, ~6min)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on krillin when the
custom tarball is installed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

** location is inaccurate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307