Re: Battery drain while charging during the night.

I would always plug a phone in before i went to bed if i relied on the alarm or id buy a alarm clock.
for sure.

relying on a phone that is not charging would not be logical to me.

im sorry to sound negative but i think this not a bug just human decisions

Wayne