Re: The 5" is out

Essentially it is the same hardware as in 4.5 but with 5" HD screen.

Other spec delta's (in brackets: Aquaris 4.5):
* battery 2500 mAh (2150 mAh)
* internal storage 16 GB (8 GB)
* 3.5 mm jack for TRRS (CTIA)  have no idea
* FM Radio is gone from the "Functions" section
* 13 MP rear camera (8 MP)

All in all... I would not expect any performance improvements, since
CPU+GPU part remains the same, while rendered images will have 1.8x amount
of pixels. Unless HW is really optimized for this HD resolution.

Would be nice to see comparison in some benchmarks ;)

Cheers,
  Alexey