Re: to make anoymous the BQ E4.5

El d�Thursday, June 11, 2015 a las 12:12:12PM +0200, Marco F escribi�> > I'd argue that if data is so sensitive that really noone can see it,
> > you better not put it into any device with connectivity.
>

> Like your gmail authentication token?

I do not use gmail, but ...

> > Anyhow, in Ubuntu, things are stored in /userdata/.
> >
> > sudo rm -rf /userdata/* && sudo reboot
> >
> > rally should get you going, which I think is what the factory reset does

... but: call-history, SMS, contacts, mail credentials for Dekko ...
are stored below ~phablet;

> Which may not erase a single bit due to wear-levelling algorithms.

quite true;

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail