Re: configure start location of OSMTouch

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I start OSMTouch it is positioned somewhere near Calais. Is it
> possible to configure the first location, for example to Taufkirchen
> (near Munich) or Havana (Cuba).

The default location is hardcoded at
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yohanboniface/osmtouch/trunk/view/head:/OSMTouch.qml#L100
You may either ask politely the author of the app to make that default
to be configurable.

Or, you can clone the source, edit that default location by changing
it to your preferred coordinates, then upload your new app.

Or, you can connect to the phone with phablet-shell, then do what is
required to change those coordinates (risky if you do not pay
attention).

Simos