Re: Landing team 15.06.15

Wheres the best place to file bugs for full shell rotation? Loving it, but the scopes not rotating seems a huge usability issue.

On Tuesday, 16 June 2015 7:05:37 AM AEST, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
Hello everyone,

As per other announcement, OTA-4 has been released and is now in the
phasing period! Around tomorrow afternoon all users should have OTA-4
upgrade available. Remember though that since this update weights so
much, it might take a while to download and therefore to appear as
available for installation.

Today was also very fruitful for other reasons. First of all: we finally
published the big Unity8 full-shell rotation silo! It was a really long
ride as its release was pushed back multiple times for various reasons,
also infrastructure-wise. But it's finally there and we even built an
exclusive rc-proposed image for it. It still has many rough edges but
now that we have it in the daily -proposed images, it should be much
easier to identify and fix all the shortcomings.

Timo also used the occasion and published his big Qt 5.4.2 silo to wily
(the devel series). The packages are still migrating, but all changes
have been merged into respective trunks. Yay.

All in all, let's start preparing for the next OTA already. There's
still a lot of time, but best if we get as many changes in early as
possible.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- Missing commitlogs due to manifest switches

* Smoke-testing results:
devel : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/wily/touch/
rc : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/

#226 devel/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/wily/touch/mako/226:20150615:20150529.1/12989/

#160 rc/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch_stable/mako/160:20150615.1:20150210/12988/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (stable):

** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the AP to be
removed is too big, ~6min)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

* Blocking issues (devel):

** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the AP to be
removed is too big, ~6min)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on krillin when the
custom tarball is installed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

** location is inaccurate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307
 => Merge requests present

** No data connection switching from 2G only to 3G
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1461593
 => Merge requests present

* Known issues:

None.