Re: Convergence, Browser and WebRTC

Very interesting tinkering, thanks for posting this :)

What I can say is, you can also try Meet Jitsi (WebRTC) in the default
Ubuntu Touch browser and you'll get no audio/video there either. So one
good news is that when it will work there it will probably work in Firefox
Hello as well :)

By the way, since I didn't find any bug about it, I just filed one, feel
free to subscibe to it ;)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1466015