Re: note / evernote

Hi Wayne,

I'm assuming you installed the reminders-app and the
accounts-plugin-evernote packages from a PPA and you are trying to run them
on a classic (Unity 7) desktop.

While the Notes (formerly Reminders) app will run on the desktop, its
Online Accounts part is relying on Unity 8 technologies.

That is, if you want to add an Evernote account, you'll need to install the
package for Ubuntu Online Accounts on your (Unity 7) desktop. While
unsupported, this used to work in the past, so you could try that.

The UOA guys are on this list, so perhaps they can give more details on
what's required to be installed.

Cheers,
David.