Re: Unlocking phone using passcode sluggish on Vivid

Le 19/06/2015 08:37, Johan Velthuizen a écrit :
> I have noticed the same problem, but noticed that the whole phone is
> responding very slow when this happens.
> I have to hard reset the phone to come back to a normal operation again.
> Sometimes there is also a delay when pushing the right upper button to
> activate the phone, it will take 20 seconds before the phone will respond.

I also had a few cases of that since upgrading to the vivid based image
where the phone was not waking up in the next seconds after power button
press and I press again and had the screen to turn on and then off 5 to
10s later, sometime displaying the reboot dialog, also entering the pin
code the UI was very sluggish...

Since it seems several person hit the issue I reported a bug about it
https://launchpad.net/bugs/1466741

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher