Re: Search in contacts

Hi guys,

Thanks for the proposals. But did this fix the problem? Looking at the
code this only check if there is digits on the search string, and if
it has, it will search for phone numbers in additional. Otherwise it
will search only for contacts names.
In theory this should not cause the problem described on the e-mail.

I did not have time to take a look on the bug yet. But it is on our
list for the next sprint.

Thanks.