Re: Can't connect to mobile network - mako - ubuntu 15.10 (r.230)

On 06/19/2015 04:15 AM, Sebastian Gomułka wrote:
Hi,

Is it just me or the there is some problem with mobile network on mako
- ubuntu 15.10 (r.230)?

It sounds like you've flashed a wily image, which isn't recommended for daily usage. There's no QA being done on these images and there's no guarantee that they will work.

I would recommend using the rc-proposed channel ( ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/ubuntu ) if you want to use/track the latest development, based on vivid + the overlay PPA.

See the following page for more details about touch channels:

https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

Regards,
/tony