QML app doesn't work on phone

I have a pure QML app which has a button which loads a QML file and adds
this to the page stack.

On the previous version of my app, this worked fine.
On the current version using the newest SDK, this also works fine, on my
laptop.
Running it on my phone, this button simply adds a blank page to the page
stack with the same header as the parent (meaning I can keep pushing the
same button and add loads of these pages to the page stack).

I can't seem to find any logs on my phone relating to my app in order to
see if an error is being emitted. How can I go about debugging this?