BQ E4.5 r23 && contacts (...) in SIM

Hello,

In the GOD™(*) without smartphones my Siemens S4 cellphone have had the
contacts, SMS, ... directly on the SIM card. Now we have (better)
Contacts, manageable via vCard files. So far so good. Do we still have
somehow access in the Ubuntu BQ to the information stored on the SIM?

Thanks

(*) GOD™: Good Old Days.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups