Re: manually turn off sending SIGSTOP (was Re: mirscreencast from terminal app)

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015, nick luigi eusebio wrote:

Install TweakGeek from the Open App Store. There you can set any app you want
to  prevent suspending :)Also, if you really want to use micscreencast, maybe
you can run your command on your laptop through adb shell?

As has been said in another Email, running Terminal commands from within an
ssh-session works to avoid the SIGSTOP. Using the TweekGeek app also works
beautifully, thanks! I only tried the "Tweak Tool" app so far as I thought they
were somewhat redundant.

Cheers,
Torsten