Re: Running arecord

Hello Cesar,

you observe most likely the same problem as described in the parallel
mir screencast thread. The terminal app and other apps get a SIGSTOP
signal after switching to another app or after some time to save the
battery power.

I am not sure if there is any solution to let an app run in background
forever at the moment. I think up to now you have to start such an app
by using the dbus-manager or from a ssh shell.
Maybe you can ask again how to start a background app?
I think we should file a feature request since in my opinion it will be
useful to have the possibility to let an app running in the background.

Best regards,

Marco