Re: remote desktop

Hello Wayne,

there is no native Teamviewer armhf version available. However, it seems
that a Teamviewer addon for chromium exists.
I would propose that you try this addon first on a desktop version of
chromium. If it is working for you, you could install chromium as
described in my convergence thread and try to use the addon.

Another option would be to install remmina and use it in the same way as
the web browsers mentioned in the convergence thread.

Best regards,

Marco