Re: [ubuntu-phone] Determine whether the phone is muted

I don't know about system wide muting—but I suspect the app to not have
access to this information. Either way, wouldn't this [1] be a natural
place to start looking for information? Maybe one of the examples can help
you.

[1] https://developer.ubuntu.com/api/apps/qml/sdk-14.10/QtMultimedia/

Jonas