today scope

just got my nexus 7 up and running nicely i deciced to mimick my bq with apps and decided to install the today scope which has grown t be quite handy, ive noticed on the nexus 7 it all looks a bit out of scale the calendar moves over to the right, the weather app shows 3 days were there is room for 5, it shows my tasks which is handy now i have them syncing with owncloud with my BQ, nexus 7 and computer, but doesnt show the calender events and the other items ticked in options like holidays, twitter dont show? is that a bug or will it never work properly and look kind of wrong?...

Wayne