devices at once.

>From other news: commitlog generation is back! (partially) In the

#49 rc-proposed/krillin
#48 rc-proposed/krillin

#236 devel-proposed/mako

#175 rc-proposed/mako

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (stable):

** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the AP to be
removed is too big, ~6min)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

** SIM unlock dialog can not be brought up on arale at all
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1465214
 => Merge requests present

** [vivid-overlay] unity8 fails to start on the emulator
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1458694

* Blocking issues (devel):

** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the AP to be
removed is too big, ~6min)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on krillin when the
custom tarball is installed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

** [vivid-overlay] unity8 fails to start on the emulator
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1458694

** location is inaccurate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307
 => Merge requests present

** No data connection switching from 2G only to 3G
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1461593
 => Merge requests present

** SIM unlock dialog can not be brought up on arale at all
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1465214
 => Merge requests present

* Known issues:

None.