Re: HERE app no longer works for me

Also get this - everything else on phone is fine.

On 25/06/15 22:50, John McAleely wrote:
Do other webapps work?

On 24 June 2015 at 20:29, marcoslans <marcoslans@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:marcoslans@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 24/06/15 19:54, Oliver Grawert wrote:

        hi,

        Am Mittwoch, den 24.06.2015, 14:18 -0300 schrieb Sergio Schvezov:

            On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 05:53:01PM +0200, marcoslans wrote:

                Hi

                 From 2 weeks now as I start HERE app I just get a
                blank screen.
                Nothing changed with the last S.O update.

            Try removing the .cache for here maps, either through the
            terminal, file
            manager or an adb shell delete:

            /home/phablet/.cache/com.nokia.heremaps/

    I just deleted that folder then I restarted the smartphone still
    getting a blank screen.

            I'm not sure this will work or not, but it won't do any
            irreversible
            harm to your device (it's a cache after all) aside from
            maybe needing to
            re login and stuff like that. Just get the path right ;-)

        since we are at caches, you could also try to wipe the binary
        QML cache
        rm -fr .cache/QML/Apps/*

    I run that command on terminal then I restarted the phone but it
    didn't work either.

        (apps will start slower the first time after doing that since
        they will
        re-create the binary caches)

        ciao
                oli