Thank you for confirming it. :)

Cheers,
Niklas

Am So, 28. Jun, 2015 um 2:06 schrieb Aat de Vries <aat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Niklas,

I have done so, the bug is now marked 'confirmed'. If you think there is anything else I can do to help fix this bug, please let me know.

Aat.

On 06/28/2015 01:35 PM, Niklas Wenzel wrote:
Hi,

I filed a bug report for the second one some time ago: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-network/+bug/1430769 Please log in with your Launchpad/Ubuntu One account and select that it affects you to increase its importance. It's really bugging me as I've been having that issue for one and a half years now.

Cheers,
Niklas