Re: Updates don't download

What do you know, that's all it took. Thanks!

Dave; here's the output from system-image-cli -i:

--
current build number: 23
device name: krillin

The apps were Dekko, Terminal, Clock and ... I can't remember the last
one. When I did what Phil said, though, suddenly there were 9 updates
available, not only 4.