Re: Gallery

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 12:20 PM, daniel Wood <s.d.wood.82@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I've uninstalled, reinstalled and rebooted. The icon is the same, it
> flickers when going full screen and downloaded images are sorted by the
> date taken, not the date downloaded.
> Any more information I can provide?

The icon has been updated and is basically the same, no visual difference
really.

Re: flickering - the bug is not entirely fixed as it's an issue with the
sdk header. What we did do is attempt to work around the problem. The
animation should be smoother and the flickering less, especially after
opening an portrait oriented photo and toggling in/out of fullscreen mode.
There still will be some flickering in other use cases that we are aware of.

Re: download date, it is working fine in my testing. If you have a photo
you can reproduce it with please forward or attach to the bug.

Thanks,
Bill