Re: Update

On torsdagen den 16:e juli 2015 kl. 09:57:39 UTC, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
Hey Fredrik!

W dniu 16.07.2015 o 13:37, Fredrik Andersson pisze:
Hi guys
Been reading a lot about new update.
When will it come ?
Using bq so guess they take care of that?

I'm on standard channel, haven't changed anything and on 15.04 r3

As mentioned in my daily landing e-mails, the release date has been
moved to Monday next week (20th of July). We will then release the OTA-5
update for both the BQ and Meizu devices.

And to clear up the situation: we at Ubuntu handle everything related to
Ubuntu Touch updates, so we're doing all the image preparations and
releases. BQ and other manufacturers currently have the privilege of
testing and validating the updates we provide before release, making
sure that it fits their expectations. But besides that, all is in our hands.

Best regards,

Thanks a lot =)
Been wondering how the system works, now I understand  it better.
Good everything is handled at one place.

Will start pushing update button on Monday then =)

Thanks

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device