Re: Telegram

It's occasionally unstable (I experienced timeouts using web.telegram.org),
but should work in general.

Sam, I'm working on resolving those issues, but it's a major change, I'll
need a little more time.
If you want to try clear app state (reinstalling as is won't help), you can
try the following (this will log you out, too):
close app, then
(Terminal app or adb shell)
rm -rf .cache/com.ubuntu.telegram
rm -rf .config/com.ubuntu.telegram