Re: posting images to social media on 15.10

It sounds like you've moved onto one of the development channels (those are
the only ones that update the ubuntu image daily), and may have tumbled
over this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/webapps-core/+bug/1474356

I'm not familiar with MultiROM Manager, or the N5 image channels, but you
might prefer to use one of the more stable channels:

https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/