Re: one row keyboard

To add the list...

Am Sa, 18. Jul, 2015 um 8:22 schrieb Niklas Wenzel <nikwen.developer@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Matthias,

That sounds great. I'm glad it's working for you now. :)

Cheers,
Niklas

Am Sa, 18. Jul, 2015 um 7:08 schrieb Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
El día Saturday, July 18, 2015 a las 06:58:54PM +0200, Niklas Wenzel escribió:

 Hi Matthias,

 I don't really understand what you are trying to achieve.
 As long as you don't hit the keyboard button on the bottom right
corner, the normal keyboard shouldn't show up but you should still be
 able to use the function keys. If hiding the keyboard wasn't your
 intention, please elaborate a bit on what your problem is.

Hi Niklas,

I wasn't aware how to hide the keyboard again, meanwhile I figured it
out and have already configured a special json file for the keys I do
need for mutt:

    +-----+-----+-----+----+------+-------+---+
    | ESC | :wq | TAB | Up | Down | Enter | i |

With the above seven keys one can manage all function in read/page/index of mutt without the full keyboard on screen. Works really nice. The key-string
:wq and ESC are for vim when I have to write or answer some mail, in
this case ofc with the full keyboard on screen.

Now I'm a happy mutt user on Ubuntu phone, maybe the only one :-)

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045