Re: Camera in landscape mode

El día Saturday, July 18, 2015 a las 09:07:55PM +0200, Krzysztof Tataradziński escribió:

> Hello,
> I use camera in landscape mode and then there is no possibility to
> open options. When I try to open them, swiping opens left launcher. Is
> that a bug?

Hello,

I played around a bit. When I have the cam in landscape mode, the small
button to swipe up the options is on the lower part of the screen. You
must not swipe it up right away, just put your finger on the button,
wait a moment to get it attached to your finger tip and than swipe up.
This works for me fine.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/  +49-176-38902045