Re: QML help

On 07/17/2015 08:45 PM, Daniel Wood wrote:
> I tried your suggestion without luck.
>
> If anyone can offer some advice on the following code.
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/11893812/
>
> I want to the label to stay above the keyboard. using anchor layout
> pushes the whole page under the header and out of view.

To me, this looks like a bug in ubuntu-ui-toolkit: the page should not
be just pushed up by the OSK, instead it should just resize (shrink
vertically). That would let you control better what fields to show, and
where.
I'd advise you to file a bug; even if it turns out that it's not a bug,
you might be able to get a suggestion on how to fix your app. :-)

Ciao,
  Alberto