Re: terminal app && process if slided away

On 07/19/2015 03:48 AM, Matthias Apitz wrote:
I fully understand and the conept is correct. But, I think it must be
possible to make intentional exeptions. For example, I run a terminal
application to write something, for example mutt+vim, and have to check
something with the browser, or a call comes in. I would like to have the
mutt+vim session unstopped. They are even on hold while I'm not typing
in more chars. Should I file a CR in launchpad?

I'm sorry--I answered the question you asked.

A CR would probably be useless. They won't change the design. It is possible to change the policy (although then you do have to be careful as all applications are running in the background) but I do not remember the GConf key to do so. You might have some luck searching the archive.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/