Re: HERE, Cut the Rope, Launcher

Davide Alberelli

> Hello,
> When I play Cut the Rope, everything works good. When I exit the app
> and open it again, I lost all my levels I've passed and need to start
> from the beginning. All the time, it don't save progress. Could anyone
> confirm that?

I confirm that and provide my bit of information.
I had the problem for sometimes, than it started working and I could go up
to the "DJ" levels (box 11).
There I can go as further as i want but, as soon as I close the app it goes
back to the level "8" of that set.

> About HERE maps. When I calculate a route, choose traveling by foot
> and there was a button for voice. Then I've received some kind of
> turn-by-turn - that was great! But when I choose traveling by car -
> there's no such button. Is that a bug? Could we do anything with that?

Yes, like using valid alternatives, and some of them come also with offline
navigation, like OSMScout [1]

> What does that button do (Reset Launcher)
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-settings/trunk/+pots/ubuntu-system-settings/pl/81/+translate
> Because I don't know how to translate that correctly.

It does what it says, it resets the Launcher (the left bar of Unity),
removing things manually added and adding again things removed from there.
I would not translate "Launcher", since it is the proper name of that bar,
like I would not translate "Unity"...

[1] : https://open.uappexplorer.com/app/osmscout.fransschreuder