Re: Telegram, stickers, location and vocal messages

On 07/22/2015 04:56 PM, Michal Karnicki wrote:
- Telegram in Ubuntu Core Apps PPA -- desktop version is planned for in
a couple months. As a workaround, I would (personally) recommend
web.telegram.org <http://web.telegram.org> or Cutegram client

Ooh, nice. Thanks for the update. That's a long way away but it's still nice to know it's on the roadmap and where!

It's good to know the other features are in progress too. Telegram really is a first-class messaging app on the phone, and I think it'll really explode in popularity once it's on the desktop as well.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/