Re: Telegram

Well I got the bq5 But changing to auto time solved it =) Thx alot
On lördagen den 25:e juli 2015 kl. 22:24:56 CEST, Davide Alberelli wrote:
Having a bit more data would be better.
Like, on which channel are you, maybe the device, the version of Telegram,
if you made your file system writable, and such.

Also, I experienced some problems of Telegram shutting itself down when I
changed manually the time because I was moving to another timezone. Don't
do that, instead change your position on the phone.
It might be worth to check whether date and time are set correctly.

Davide Alberelli

OK, well tried reinstalling without luck Any way around?