Re: RFC- Having a bluetooth service to handle pairing

On 28.07.2015 17:57, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
Le 28/07/2015 17:37, Simon Busch a écrit :

So the service would show the UI or is this then offloaded to the
bluetooth indicator?

regards,
Simon

Good question, I've no idea about at the moment. I guess random services
can't pop a dialog under Mir so the service would either need to be a
trusted helper or we need to maybe have the UI as part of unity8 and the
service talking to it...

I would never place such a thing in a service component. Couldn't this whole part be placed in indicator-network?

I remember the telephony popups and this would be very similar so you know which component handles those? Is it unity8 or the telephony indicator?

regards,
Simon