ANNOUNCEMENT: ci-train.ubuntu.com going offline for rollout of spreadsheet replacement.

Hello,

It is my enormous pleasure to announce that the CI Train Spreadsheet
Replacement (codenamed: Bileto) is now ready for a production
deployment. ci-train.ubuntu.com must be taken offline briefly in order
to enact this change.

I've tentatively scheduled this rollout to occur at 22:00UTC (that is,
15 hours from now), barring any objections from the IS team. I
anticipate 1 to 2 hours of downtime in total, assuming the transition
goes smoothly.

Please do not trigger any jenkins jobs later than 21:45UTC as this may
cause delays in the rollout.

Once the rollout is confirmed successful I'll have a further
announcement explaining how to use the new service.

Thanks!