Re: MX4 preloader

Hi,

The phone was affected by the "wrong battery stats" bug. In that specific
case I have charged it with the wall charger and it said 100% then 10-15
minutes after it dropped dramatically to about 30% and due to this I
plugged it on my PC till the second day when I found it unresponsive. I
thought that this stats bug could lead to a battery overcharge, if the
charging is also managed by the OS (I know there is an onboard power
management chip handling this as well) ... but I don't know how to check if
this is the real reason.

hi,