Re: Application startup

It also depends on how the application is built, how much unnecessary
data/UI is loaded in the main file, etc. There are design techniques apps
should use, like delayed loading of the documents/components needed in
later phases of the application, etc. And yes, beside these, the more
QML/JS you do in your app the slower will be. If you need some complex
logic, you better do that in C++ and expose the connection to QML to
present the results rather than doing all those in QML.