Re: Mouse support

Hi - as for the mouse cursor, at the moment, you need to add a ppa [1]
This is due to the approach used there has some limitations, we're working
on a solution that addresses these. I'd expect we'd land those changes in
the next couple of weeks, it will require us to land mir0.15 (in progress)
and some unity8 branches that are still being worked, not yet in review.

One warning on that ppa [1], sometimes it gets stale due to respective
projects landing updates, we try to keep it up to date so please bear with
us if you find oddities.
br,kg

[1] ppa:ci-train-ppa-service/landing-000